- This is a highest quality canvas art print.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- 1.5¨ Thick
- We use poly-cotton canvas to secure the advantages of both polyester and cotton. As a result, canvas is able to absorb and hold color as a cotton canvas would, but still delivers the sharp, vibrant finish of a polyester canvas. This allows your canvas print to withstand the test of time and still look like it did the first day you hung it on the wall.
- We use only the highest quality, fade and water-resistant Epson ink.
- We use kiln dried North American Pine that is finger spliced. This process removes all of the moisture from the sturdy wood, preventing it from shrinking. Finger spliced wood allows the frame to keep its straight shape over time, since frames made from continuous lumber tend to curve when hung on a wall over time.
- All artwork are signed and dated by the artist
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
If you require a larger size, please contact us.
Prices are in US Dollars.
Your artwork print is prepared after your order is placed. Please allow up to 3 weeks for arrival.
All artwork is carefully wrapped and package to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
Returns or refunds are not availabe.
If damage occur in transit, take photos before and after to open the package and please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product images are for illustration purposes only.